At the hotel in the center of St. Petersburg we offer to our guests a hearty tasty breakfast
The breakfast is served daily from 7:00 till 11:00 am.
The cost of breakfast (except hotel's guests) at our restaurant La Presse is 1500 Rub per person (you may pay cash or by credit card).
Start your day with our tasty healthy breakfast! Every morning we serve it from 7:00 till 11:00 am (it might be included into the room cost and depends from the chosen room rate).
If you check-out earlier than 7:00 am, we’ll definitely arrange a lunch-box for you (please contact the reception beforehand).
Breakfast at Nevsky Forum hotel in St. Petersburg
We wish that your day starts from the very morning joyfully, that is why besides traditional «buffet», we offer to our guests five different kinds of hot complex breakfasts:
- Fans of Russian cuisine can try our hot «Russian» breakfast: fried eggs with boiled sausage on the grill, Bordeaux bread toasts, fresh tomatoes and cucumbers.
- For those who’d prefer “western version”, we cook an «American» breakfast: scrambled eggs with bacon, beans in tomato sauce, rucola with cherry tomatoes and stone potatoes.
- For fitness-gourmets we offer our exclusive «Fitness» breakfast: granola, homemade fermented baked milk, Belgian waffles with fresh berries and salted caramel.
- «Continental» breakfast is a very tasty option if you are fond of omelet with lettuce and tomatoes, as well as hot ham and cheese sandwiches.
- Vegetarians can enjoy our «Vegetarian» breakfast: mix of cherry tomatoes, radishes and pine nuts (served with a dressing based on olive oil and lime juice), oat-carrot waffles with gaucamole sauce.
Please choose your favorite one, or order a mix of any components you like. Every dish is prepared specially for you, of high quality products, so every time you may try something new.
In case you should check-out early, please order on the day before an early breakfast (our receptionists will gladly give you all the details and help with the choice).
Breakfast at Nevsky Forum hotel in St.Petersburg
Help yourself to the buffet:
- Boiled eggs;
- Cheese and cold meat cuts;
- Potato Idaho;
- Porridge (2 kinds);
- Home-made yogurt;
- Fresh pastry and bakery goods;
- Syrniki (cottage cheese pancakes);
- Fruits (fresh or canned);
- Jam, sour cream, honey;
- Corn flakes and chocolate balls
Cold and hot drinks:
- Coffee, tea;
- Milk, cream