Our standards of service
Hotel standards allow to maintain high quality of service
Standards are an essential part of service excellence at chain hotels and at an exclusive one. Unique hotel service is based on standards. Our guests’ happiness and company’s prosperity are both dependent on well-organized team work.
Every member of Nevsky Forum team follows our standards:
- Respect and appreciate every our guest.
- Keep smiling broadly and sincerely.
- Try his/her best to create cozy atmosphere, comfortable for every our guest.
- Provide the guest with the most accurate information and precise data on every question and situation.
- Try to settle all the questions and requests before the guests leave the hotel.
- Make own suggestions on service improvement.
- Render to the guests a high quality service: attentive, effective, and individually-centered, with “little unexpected extra”.
- Communicate in person, give all the possible attention to a guest, and make him/her feel at home.
- Anticipate our guests’ wishes and foresee their needs.
- In case of complaint be ready to take every possible measure to solve the problem.
- Settle the questions and requests quickly and definitely, taking into account all the details and guest’s wishes.
- Show professional excellence, stay calm under any circumstances and handle the situation.
- Understand the importance of high quality service rendered to all our guests: foreign and domestic.
- Communicate both in Russian and in a guest’s language (English is a must, the second foreign language is welcome).
- Constantly develop skills and enhance professional knowledge in the service industry.
European standards of service: unique guest-centered approach
Every our guest is special, and very important to us. All the comments, critical feedback and reviews are highly welcome. We appreciate your opinion, and are doing our best to meet your expectations.
Come up to Nevsky Forum hotel and feel our care and concern!